NHTSA — Visibility/Wiper Problems

1.9

1998 Acura CL accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Acura CL:

1998 Acura CL Owner Comments

Aug 062015

CL

It is my drivers side window the window part in door that cause window to go up and down breaks at any given time it just happened again I looked in Acura forum where it's everyone is having problems same thing and the company new about the problem did it anyway and hoped no recall would come about. Now this is shades practice I went to roll my window down a bee was in car I was driving and couldn't just pull over on free way. My window broke again I got stung I'm swollen from sting and all cause couldn't roll down a window that should always work! I have had it with Acura.

- Sacramento, CA, USA