4.0

1998 Acura CL electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Acura CL:

1998 Acura CL Owner Comments

Apr 182013

CL 3.0L

I am used to the "click, click, click, click, click" when a battery is dead. This car didn't do that. Mainly because the battery has juice. When I try to start my car, it sounds like a fan whirring. Now, I read that back in 2003 Acura had a recall on the ignition switch for the 1998 Acura CL 3.0, so we will see. When I fix the problem, I will update this complaint.

Otherwise, I love my car. It's a 1998 and only has 73000+ miles on it. It's been a gem.

- , Slapout, AL, USA