$2,000.00

1. replace bent valve (1 reports)
2003 Acura CL engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Acura CL:

2003 Acura CL Owner Comments

Jan 272008

CL 3.2L V6

I bought this car brand new, only have 45,000 miles on it, my engine lite came on and when I took it into the dealer they said I had bent valves. I can understand if I missed a gear or raced the car I would have this problem, but I drive the car moderately and not aggressively, this leads me to think that it is a manufacturing defect and not user error. I'd be interested to hear how many other Acura/Honda owners have had similar complaints.

- , Philadelphia, PA, USA