2.1

2003 Acura CL lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Acura CL:

2003 Acura CL Owner Comments

Jun 012009

CL

There are two safety issues with my 2003 Acura Cl. First, the headlights are flashing like a strobe light. I replaced the bulb and it did not fix the problem. Replaced the fuses and still have the problems. Second, the transmission is failing. After some research, I found out that there was a recall on the transmission and could lock up and cause an accident. At the time of the recall, the first owner did not have it replaced. The dealership replaced an engine cooler to help with friction. This obviously did not solve the problem. The engine is jerking and accelerating when I am trying to maintain a constant speed. I notified Acura and the dealership where the car was purchased. Neither are willing to cover the cost of the repair.

- Blountville, TN, USA