Navigation Touch Screen Quit Working

8.0

2001 Acura MDX accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Acura MDX:

2001 Acura MDX Owner Comments

Jun 152011

MDX

My navigation touch screen is blank. I know my car is old, but it is a pain that the touch screen went out. the touch screen controls the navigation, the ac, the fan, plus a ton of other features. sometime the touch still worked and i could control the ac and the fan because i could remember where the controls were. The new screen is 500 at an online parts store and we think we can replace it ourselves.

- , Auburn, WA, USA