NHTSA — Equipment: Electrical: Air Conditioner Problems

2003 Acura MDX AC / heater problems

AC / heater problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Acura MDX:

2003 Acura MDX Owner Comments

Feb 132006

Hi, I don't know whether my issue is related with safety. My Acura MDX 2003 (35K mile) has a bad smell from the air conditioner. I brought it to local dealership (Acura of bellevue) in bellevue, wa and they spent 1 hour or so and they didn't know why it has a smell. They asked for $600. So I contacted Acura of usa but they didn't give any clear answer for my problem. So I complained about it. My question is that this bad smell from the air condition, is it under warranty? just asking for get help if you could provide me. Thanks so much for reading.

- Redmond, WA, USA