8.0

2004 Acura MDX fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Acura MDX:

2004 Acura MDX Owner Comments

Nov 172015

MDX Touring Vtech V6

I bought a 2004 Acura DMX from a private party about 2 months ago. The owner mentioned that it was difficult to fill the gas tank without the pump tripping off so I am not sure how long this has been going on. The very first time I tried to fill the tank the pump tripped off and spilled gas all over the back tire and my shoes. Now every time I try and fill the tank, after 2 seconds the pump stops. It takes me 20 minutes of constant clicking to fill the tank. No one seems to know what the issue is. Are there any suggestions?

- , Sacramento, CA, USA