NHTSA — Tires Problems

2004 Acura MDX wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Acura MDX:

2004 Acura MDX Owner Comments

Apr 202009

I was driving to work on the capital beltway when my low tire pressure indicator came on and within minutes, my tire was completely flat. When roadside assistance removed my tire, it had completely split on the inside sidewall. The shop noticed the same split happening on the other rear tire so both were replaced immediately. I saved the tires and had to take them to a Goodyear dealer where I was offered a prorated refund. I was 7 months pregnant at the time and extraordinarily lucky that this didn't cause an accident.

- Leesburg, VA, USA