NHTSA — Electronic Stability Control Problems

2014 Acura MDX brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Acura MDX:

2014 Acura MDX Owner Comments

Jun 102014

I bought 2014 Acura MDX brand new and after 2000 mile a noise came out from engine I went dealer they ordered the part and fixed and the same problem happened after 5000 miles. I have lots of headaches since I bought this car. The suspensions are very bad even when I bought it from the dealer as a first day. And now I have all lights on such as battery, brake, hill stability problem, steering wheel problem, engine emission stability problem writing, shown all wheel drive problem. Whenever I go to dealer they reset the signs and say its ok now. They charge me but after a while again happens and this time saying different problem.. really has too much problem. Suspensions and brake a worst. Now I am afraid to drive this car with my little baby and family. 100% I believe car stops in middle of the way.. its very dangerous.. please inform Acura because they aren't careening and especially every new MDX drivers have problems with this brand new expensive cars. Thank you very much for your time and understanding us.

- Brooklyn, NY, USA