2010 Acura RDX seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Acura RDX:

2010 Acura RDX Owner Comments

Nov 062011

RDX 4-cyl

Was sitting at a top light and car hit me from behind. My seat belt didn't stop me and hit my head and arm on the steering wheel. It did stop the passenger. Filed a complaint with Acura and they said the seat belt worked as designed. I am 5'10 so I do not sit close to the steering wheel. If the seat belt would have stopped me, I would have not slammed my head on the steering wheel and gotten a head injury.

- Elgin, IL, USA