NHTSA — Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Antilock Problems

2003 Acura RSX brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Acura RSX:

2003 Acura RSX Owner Comments

Feb 072007

RSX 4-cyl

For some time now I have felt my brakes do not perform up to par. Recently, in stop and go traffic, I was unable to stop on time when a vehicle in front of me slammed on their brakes. I bumped the other driver in the rear of their car and now it is costing me a surcharge on my insurance. I feel my brakes are functioning inadequately and I also feel that it is not my brake pads or routers. I think there is something mechanically wrong with my brakes. I drive at 2003 Acura Rsx. I have not done anything yet, as I do not want to pay the dealership to tell me I need new brakes or something of that nature. Also I recently noticed technical bulletin's on the brakes at so I wonder if other drivers out there have the same problem.

- Brighton, MA, USA