NHTSA — Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Foundation Components: Disc: Pads Problems

2003 Acura RSX brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Acura RSX:

2003 Acura RSX Owner Comments

Jul 092004

RSX 4-cyl

Brakes make grinding noise and power steering fluid goes down, I have had the brakes replaced about 4 times in the front, the rear brakes have been replaced one, within a month after purchasing my Acura Rsx I began to hear the brake noises, had them fixed with Acura, but the noised came back so I had them done with sears twice and once again at Acura and as of today they are making grinding noise, I think the rotors need changing. Also I have about 31,000 miles and my power steering keeps going way below the lower level and the power steering beings to make a loud screeching noise as well, I have taken it to get the power steering checked, and they say its fine.

- Riverside, CA, USA