2005 Acura RSX windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Acura RSX:

2005 Acura RSX Owner Comments

Dec 012009

RSX

The issue I am having is not a one time problem but seems to be ongoing in the winter months. When it gets cold outside, the windows of my car, including front and back windshields, fog and ice up significantly. I have the defroster going at full blast on highest heat, but I still have this issue. The safety issue with this is that I cannot see out of my windows when I need to change lanes or look for oncoming traffic when making a right/left turn. I need to roll down my windows to ensure that traffic is clear. I wasn't sure if this is the type of complaint that should be submitted but I thought it was better to submit, than not. Thank you.

- Peoria, IL, USA