NHTSA — Service Brakes, Hydraulic Problems

2006 Acura RSX brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Acura RSX:

2006 Acura RSX Owner Comments

Aug 012013

RSX

2006 Acura Rsx. Consumer writes in regards to vacuum leak within brake booster recall notice and unsatisfactory customer service from dealership. The consumer stated it was an inconvenience to have the recall work done on a weekday. She was informed inspections and repairs were not performed on Saturday's

- Charlottesville, VA, USA

Dec 092009

RSX

I own a 2006 Acura Rsx. I was driving at 40 mph on the New York state thruway yesterday (12/9/09) morning at approximately 6:55am. It was raining and the road was slushy. I was driving slowly in the right lane and my car spun all the way around to the right and my front bumper hit the right corridor of the thruway. My car then kicked backwards and spun around in a complete circle again and my back bumper hit the right corridor. Prior to this Acura, I had a 2001 Acura integra. The same exact problem occurred. I spun out and totaled my car. Clearly this is not a safe car and I need this to be brought to light to save lives. If there was another car near me on both occasions, I would have died.

- Tarrytown, NY, USA