NHTSA — Engine And Engine Cooling Problems

1.8

2004 Acura TL engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Acura TL:

2004 Acura TL Owner Comments

Aug 202010

TL

04 Acura TL car caught on fire because of recall I was un aware of what do I do? me and my 4 year old son were in the car while I was driving it happened.

- Springfield, MA, USA

Apr 092009

TL

Engine emissions warning light came on. Brought in for service immediately. Defective fuel pressure regulator and leaking head gaskets diagnosed, requiring almost $3000 in repairs.

- Montoursville, PA, USA