5.0

2005 Acura TL accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Acura TL:

2005 Acura TL Owner Comments

Aug 032014

TL V6

Discovered a large crack in the dashboard near the passenger airbag. Just like the folks who have complained about this issue before me, my car is garage kept at home and at work. I was shocked to have this happen to my TL regardless of the age of the car. Does anyone know of a way to repair this problem without replacing the entire dashboard?

- , Gainesville, FL, USA

Aug 012013

TL 3.2L V6

I truly do not think that a car of this level of quality should be experiencing this sort of problem. Considered a luxury brand with a price tog to match, Acura has a reputation to uphold here. I have never owned a car that had the dash crack like this. my car has roughly 120000 miles and has been well taken care of as I am the original owner. I have researched this problem and it appears that Acura is not owning up to the issue here; that they have a defective part in their car.

- , Ormond Beach, FL, USA