NHTSA — Service Brakes, Air Problems Seal Of Pretty Good

2007 Acura TL brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Acura TL:

2007 Acura TL Owner Comments

Jun 282010

I have metal on metal noise coming from the left front side. I have been told by the dealer that is the brake pad hitting the disk when going over bumps. I don't find it normal, as it doesn't do it on both sides and I have been owning a 2004 TL with the same brembo brakes, and I have not experienced this ever before. "it is what it is" does not sound satisfying to me.

- Grand Rapids, MI, USA