NHTSA — Fuel System, Other Problems Seal Of Pretty Good

2007 Acura TL fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Acura TL:

2007 Acura TL Owner Comments

Sep 102007

I have a 2007 Acura TL type S..a couple of month after purchasing the vehicle while driving to work one day my fuel system light came on stating that I need to check my gas I pulled over and make sure that my gas cap is tight which it I shut off the vehicle and restarted it again. The light was still on.. so I decide to take the car to the dealer each time I take it there.. I get the ar back the assurance that I would not happen again..till this day the problem still exist and I had spoken to other type S owners and they are having similar problem with their Acura TL type S vehicles.

- Elmont, NY, USA