NHTSA — Air Bags: Side/Window Problems

CarComplaints.com Seal Of

5.8

2008 Acura TL seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Acura TL:

2008 Acura TL Owner Comments

Feb 162010

TL

I was approaching a traffic light in my Acura TL 2008 car. As I was pressing the brakes, my driver side air bags deployed. There was no cause that could have triggered the air bags to deploy; my car was not hit in the side, there was no debris on the road, there were no pot holes in the road. The air bags deployed for no reason. I have taken my car to the Acura dealership and upon inspecting it they decided that the airbags deployed because of a pot hole, which is not true.

- Old Bridge, NJ, USA