NHTSA — Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Antilock Problems

2008 Acura TSX brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Acura TSX:

2008 Acura TSX Owner Comments

Apr 022008

Bad brakes. I had a 2006 Acura TL and I traded it in for a 2008 Acura TL. The brakes are very poor on this 2008. I feel like they downgraded the safety of their consumers to cut cost. I almost crashed 3X in 2 days of having car because the car does not stop and I have to the press the brakes all the way down. I feel like this car is dangerous because it does not have good performance brakes like the 2006 Acura TL did. At 41K miles my 06 TL had better braking then this 2008. Shame on Acura for risking our lives for money. How many people have to die before Acura installs performance rotors and brakes like they did in the past? none yet!!! I am scared to drive help!

- Carmel, NY, USA