NHTSA — Visibility: Sun Roof Assembly Problems

2.1

2009 Acura TSX accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2009 Acura TSX:

2009 Acura TSX Owner Comments

Aug 052013

TSX 4-cyl

While driving to work on route 80 in paterson, NJ on 8/5/13, I heard a loud pop that sounded like a gun and looked up to see the sunroof has shattered on my 2009 Acura Tsx for no reason. It was a clear sunny day and there were no cars around me. I called Acura's corporate office they are denying any responsibility an said something must have hit it even thought there was no one in front of me or around me, I was on a clear stretch of highway. This is a manufacturing defect and a safety hazard, I need your assistance to get resolution. I researched this situation and found extensive information of how this had happened to multiple people in different model Acura's.

- Totowa, NJ, USA