2010 Acura TSX seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Acura TSX:

2010 Acura TSX Owner Comments

Mar 262010

TSX 4-cyl

2010 Acura Tsx. Consumer writes in regards to check engine light and vsa light issues. The dealer found the wheel sensor on the left front was bad, due to internal failure the dealer replaced the sensor. They also found the left front wheel bearing was leaking grease and caused the wheel sensor to go bad. They replaced the left wheel bearing. The high button on the passenger seat warmer light was inoperable. Also, the third clutch pressure switch failed. The dashboard was bubbling in the center and the steering wheel was completely discolored. The power windows were moving slowly up and down. The consumer continued to experience problems with the brakes squeaking, despite the rear brakes being replaced, the door would not open, the seat belt cover broke. Also, the engine would not start.

- Atlanta, GA, USA

Jul 232011

TSX

The contact owns a 2010 Acura Tsx. The contact stated that the rear passenger seat belt was extremely difficult to get secured on a booster seat. The contact stated that the shoulder harness worked fine, but the lap belt was not long enough to latch properly. The contact spoke with the manufacturer and was advised that the seat belts were designed as normal and would not be adjusted to fit a booster seat. The failure mileage was 1,900.

- Brooklyn, NY, USA

Jan 012010

TSX 4-cyl

I bought a 2010 Acura in April of 2010. Through out the summer, there would be times when I would enter the car, try to put my seatbelt on and it would not give it to me. I would sit there and pull and it would take a few times and finally give me the seatbelt. This would happen a lot during the summer and then the problem seemed to go away. I was rear ended five days ago in my Acura Tsx. I was wearing my seatbelt but it never locked to hold me in place. I ended up hitting my head on the steering wheel. I wish I had got my seatbelt checked in the summer, realizing that it was probably defective. I would hate to see this happen to anyone else.

- Mountain Top, PA, USA