2010 Acura ZDX miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Acura ZDX:

2010 Acura ZDX Owner Comments

Sep 082015

ZDX

My door handle on front passenger seat inside medal part came loose and cured up sharp edges like a knife. The medal melting dangerousely rose up by itself. Never seen anything like this. It cut my mother finger yesterday. Thank god she is ok if it was someone else they may sued me. I contact the Acura relations and the dealership gary force Acura at 1634 westgate cr. Brentwwod tn 37027 to report this incident. I hope my warrantly still covered. Please investigate this situation, it can be seriously be danger to others. Help me take care of this. Need you. No recall

- Nashville, TN, USA