9.1

2013 Audi A3 engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Audi A3:

2013 Audi A3 Owner Comments

Feb 252013

A3 4-cyl Diesel

While driving in seattle's notorious stop and go traffic, my A3 tdi, has stalled. It acts as if I have "dropped" the clutch, which is impossible being an automatic!!. this has happened to me on two occasions. There is less than 5K miles on my new car. Both time it has gone immediately into university Audi. First time, no answers. Still waiting on diagnostics from today's episodes.

- Seattle, WA, USA

Oct 092012

A3 4-cyl Diesel

After driving on the highway for about 18 miles, took an exit and stopped at a traffic light. When the light changed to green I entered the intersection and the engine stalled without any indication of a problem. I was able to start the engine right away.

- San Diego, CA, USA