2015 Audi A3 brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Audi A3:

2015 Audi A3 Owner Comments

Jan 122016

I bought a brand new Audi A3 2.0T 2015 July 2014. Recently, while driving to a slushy snow, the system came up with multiple error. On 1/12/2016, I was driving through the slushy snow and 3 issues came up. Stabilization control, TPMS error, and ABS error, the stabilization control is the main issue. I was serving left and right with light tap on the gas with the car. Luckily, I was in the local road and not in the high way when issues occurred. I took it to the dealership same day, the following day, I was notified that it was "fixed". I got into the dealership and turned on the car, all the lights came back on. Issue was due to a "fuse" shorting. Now I'm waiting for a "clutch pump" all the way from germany, expected 5-15 days.

- Bensenville, IL, USA