9.9

2015 Audi A3 wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Audi A3:

2015 Audi A3 Owner Comments

Feb 162015

A3 4-cyl

Since purchasing my Audi A3 on 2/8/2015 I have had four flat tires. Dates of tire failure: 2/16/15, 2/18/15, 3/5/15 and 4/3. my tires are oem and are contiprocontact 225/40 18 92H. All four tire failures have happened at low speed (5-20 mph) going over potholes. However, I have driven on these same boston roads for 12 years and never had tire damage from a pothole before. Currently my total mileage is just under 1200. As I purchased a tire warranty, the warranty company has replaced the tires with new tires. They claim it is just bad roads. (said another customer had 7 flats in a few weeks) however, online it seems that there are many complaints for Continental tires having sidewall issues (bubbling) with no or minimal road hazard and at low speeds. A dealership service employee said they have been overwhelmed with tire issues, mostly in newly sold Audi. The dealership is not tracking any data on which tires are having issues. They are not offering any solutions. Audi national did nothing. I am scared to drive my car. Am a single woman who has to travel at all hours of the day/night and go all over the state, including through some rough city neighborhoods or secluded areas. It has become a professional liability to be so unreliable as I spend all my time waiting for road service, taking my car to the dealership, etc.

- Cambrige, MA, USA