2016 Audi A3 wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2016 Audi A3:

2016 Audi A3 Owner Comments

Apr 022016

Since purchasing my Audi A3 on 3/26/2016 I have a flat tires in 6 days on 4/2/16. Car tires are oem and are contiprocontact 225/40 18 92H. Tire failures had happened at low speed (20-30 mph) going over a pothole. However, I have driven on these same canton ann arbor roads for 5 years and never had tire damage from a pothole before. I contacted several companies for tire replacement and all of them said that they don't have these tires in stock and these are discontinued tires. I also found these tires on clearance at sears. I decided to file a complain after I searched online and found out that other people are facing the same issue with the same brand and size. there is a recall in Canada on these tires dealership is not offering any solutions. I am scared to drive my car.

- Canton, MI, USA