2001 Audi A4 engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Audi A4:

2001 Audi A4 Owner Comments

Aug 212004

A4 4-cyl

I was pulling into a convenience store parking lot. As I pulled into the space in front of the store and stepped on the brake, rather than slowing down the car picked up speed. No matter how hard I pressed on the brake the car did not stop. It suddenly shot forward. The car hit a brick wall of the covenience store, - cracking the bricks and damaging the front of my car. I was in the car with my two daughers. The car shor forward so quickly, my daughter thought we were hit from behind.

- Iselin, NJ, USA