- April 26: Germany and UK Find Interesting Emissions Levels news | 9 days ago
- March 29: Federal Trade Commission Sues Volkswagen Over False Ads news | 37 days ago
- March 28: Volkswagen Owners Wait For Repairs While Cars Continue to Pollute news | 38 days ago
- March 24: Kentucky Lawsuit Against Volkswagen Alleges Massive Fraud news | 42 days ago
- March 11: Jury Finds Audi Liable for $124.5 Million in A4 Quattro Crash news | 55 days ago
NHTSA — Air Bags Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 1 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 1 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 78,731 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
seat belts / air bags problem