- August 23: Audi Timing Chain Lawsuit Say Chains 'Jump a Tooth' news | 3 days ago
- August 9: Volkswagen 'Particulate Filters' To Be Used on Gasoline Engines news | 17 days ago
- August 7: Newspaper: Volkswagen Caught Cheating Again news | 19 days ago
- August 6: South Korea Bans Sale of 80 Volkswagen Models news | 20 days ago
- July 31: Audi Q7 Recalled to Fix Airbags That Can Hurt Occupants recalls | 26 days ago
NHTSA — Air Bags Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 1 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 1 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 78,731 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
seat belts / air bags problem