2001 Audi A4 suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Audi A4:

2001 Audi A4 Owner Comments

Jun 152003

I leased an A4 2001 Audi in December 2000. My lease runs out in March 2004 and I'm looking at what my rights are as a consumer. Over the last 6 months, I've had my car towed and repaired twice for ignition coil failure as well as my tires replaced from out of whack alignment. Today, the engine light appeared again and I will drop it off at the Audi service department, this Monday for maintenance review. Fortunately, the only costs I've incurred are replacement of the 2 front tires. It currently has 33,000 miles on it.

- Dallas, TX, USA