4.0

2003 Audi A4 drivetrain problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Audi A4:

2003 Audi A4 Owner Comments

Aug 302003

A4 3.0

My car now has over 3200 km (2200 miles) and it started making a noise from the front wheels, starting at 1200 km (800 miles). It's very annoying trying to get to the dealer and being treated like I don't know my car. Well, it's my second A4 (the other was a 2000) and I know what noise it should make. I also overheard the tec say that's it's the 3rd new A4 with bearing problems. Now, to compound the problem, the parts are not in stock. So, I know have to wait 2 weeks before they can fix it. Bottomline, it sounds like the A4 with 3.0 liter engines may have problems with the wheel bearings. But I'll only find out once the parts arrive and they are installed. Stay tuned!

- , Toronto, ON, Canada