- January 9: Volkswagen Gets Approval to Fix Certain 2-Liter Diesel Vehicles news | 12 days ago
- January 9: VW Executive Oliver Schmidt Arrested in Florida news | 12 days ago
- December 20: Volkswagen 3-Liter Diesel Settlement Reached news | 32 days ago
- December 16: Volkswagen 3-Liter Diesel Settlement is Near news | 36 days ago
- November 10: Audi 'Defeat Device' Lawsuit Targets 3-Liter Gasoline Vehicles news | 72 days ago
2003 Audi A4
Worst 2003 A4 engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine sludge1
- insufficient lubrication to head, causing engine failure1
- loss of power1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control14
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling12
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal7
- NHTSA: Engine2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Audi A4 Model Years
Curious how the 2003 A4 compares to other years?
Check out our Audi A4 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the A4.