2003 Audi A4 engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Audi A4:

2003 Audi A4 Owner Comments

Sep 072015

Gasket leakage, in two separate areas in upper gasket, per mechanic. Car is now in repairs. Based upon reading the online recalls on the official NHTSA page, this is part of the recall for Audi A4 2000-2006. United States

- Milwaukee, WI, USA

May 052014

A4 6-cyl

I had a new transmission put in the Audi and after a year the transmission reverse mode failed. I took it to the shop which repaired the car and found that there had been a recall on the part which was needed for the car. When I took it to the Audi dealership they refused to honor the recall and I had to pay for the new part an additional $2700. I was told that I was not the owner of the car and they had no information on file about me however I had repeatedly been in personally to ask about the car and any recalls after replacing the transmission. Also they had my email address. I was then told I was six months too late and I had to pay for the repair. I tried to call Audi customer service and the headquarters and only got the run around. If there was a recall for this part the Audi dealership and Audi headquarters should have honored this and replaced the part.

- San Rafael, CA, USA