1. replace engine coil and spark plugs (1 reports)
2003 Audi A4 engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Audi A4:

2003 Audi A4 Owner Comments

Jan 272008

A4 1.8t

Engine dropped while passing on high way. No acceleration, could not go over 30 miles per hour. Could have been involved in accident. Engine light was blinking. Had the car towed from school. My mechanic told me it was an engine coil. I called Audi Customer Care who told me they would not cover the repair, because my car was not under the VIN #'s with the recalled coils. I told them what had happened and they only repeated that they couldn't help me. Had to pay $350 for new coil and spark plugs and $50 in towing. Coils were recalled my car wasn't included even though it involved 2003 A4. A little bit later my whole engine went. Yes engine failure.

- , Lafayette Hill, PA, USA