2005 Audi A4 body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Audi A4:

2005 Audi A4 Owner Comments

Dec 082004

A4 6-cyl

At 2,200 miles, a headlight warning light came on, and I took my car to the dealership. I was told that a mouse had climbed into my engine, built a nest out of the hood insulation, and chewed through wires. Audi refused to cover any damages. This incident cost me $1,400. I have parked in the same spot of my underground garage for 3 years, and this never happened to my previous car. I feel Audi should be held responsible for damages due to poor construction of the car's undercarrige.

- Palo Alto, CA, USA