3.7

2008 Audi A4 electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Audi A4:

2008 Audi A4 Owner Comments

Feb 072014

A4 4-cyl

Headlights have a malfunction where they turn off and on. The sensor says that the left front bulb has dipped but Audi doesn't know what the issue is or how to fix it.

- Tallahassee, FL, USA

Sep 302012

A4 4-cyl

Headlights shut off while driving at night. I have looked at many forums and have seen this a problem in over 70 percent of Audi A4 B7 owners. This is an extreme hazard and needs to be fixed. My headlights shut off while driving at 8 pm. They would flicker, but would not re fire. I am speaking about the bi-xenon headlights for the 2006 - 2008 Audi line. I ended up driving home with my fog lights on.

- Chicago, IL, USA