4.4

2011 Audi A4 brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2011 Audi A4:

2011 Audi A4 Owner Comments

Mar 282016

A4

2 incidents of total loss of power including steering. Twice in the last year traveling normally at low speed the car ceased to function. Today I was traveling about 25 mph taking a slight right hand curve when the car died. I was almost rear ended. Power was lost and I had great difficulty pulling it off the road. It would barely coast. I restarted the car and it was fine. The first time it happened I thought it was a fluke but now it has happened twice.

- Boca Raton, FL, USA