2.6

2012 Audi A4 fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2012 Audi A4:

2012 Audi A4 Owner Comments

Jul 302015

A4

I recently purchased my 2012 Audi A4 after a few weeks the check engine light came on after taking my car to have it diagnosed I was told ( system was to lean in bank 1) I was told I needed a new O2 system, light never went off and I was told next that their was a leak in a vacuum seal and lastly my coolant level was depleting at a rapid speed and I was told that their was a leak from the water pump.

- Moody, AL, USA