2.2

2009 Audi A5 brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2009 Audi A5:

2009 Audi A5 Owner Comments

Dec 162013

A5

After letting my car sit for 8+ hours, every time I start my car and put it into either drive or reverse, it pulls hard as if I'm pressing on the accelerator, when I'm not. In order to not let it accelerate, I have to press down on the brake quite hard. This finally goes away after driving it for a few miles.

- Los Angeles, CA, USA