2009 Audi A5 fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2009 Audi A5:

2009 Audi A5 Owner Comments

Aug 112015

Audi A5 2009 is not a reliable car I will never buy another Audi product in my lifetime. I cant believe how I thought I was alone with the misfire issue and I find in my research there are many others with the same issues for various models unbelievable. Had I search this product, would have been my only wish. The car wouldn't even start up today. Had this car for only 8 months. At 45,000...

- Orlando, FL, USA