- October 18: Owners of 2-Liter VW Cars a Step Closer to Final Settlement news | 4 days ago
- October 7: Volkswagen Recalls 283,000 Cars and SUVs to Fix Gas Leaks recalls | 15 days ago
- October 3: Honda 'Disappointed and Troubled' by Takata's Behavior news | 19 days ago
- September 27: Audi Recalls Q7 to Fix Seats That Move When They Shouldn't recalls | 25 days ago
- September 24: Lights Out: Audi Recalls 95,000 Vehicles recalls | 28 days ago
1998 Audi A6
Worst 1998 A6 electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- battery drained1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash3
- NHTSA: Electrical System2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Audi A6 Model Years
Curious how the 1998 A6 compares to other years?
Check out our Audi A6 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the A6.