- June 4: Audi and Porsche Under the Gun at Home in Germany news | 18 days ago
- May 23: Audi Recalls A7 Cars to Fix Head Curtain Airbags recalls | 30 days ago
- May 15: Audi Recalls 240,000 Q5 and Q7 SUVs to Prevent Gas Leaks recalls | 38 days ago
- May 4: Audi Lawsuit Alleges Cars Emit Illegal Carbon Dioxide Emissions news | 49 days ago
- April 5: Audi Recalls A3 and S3 to Repair Airbag Problems recalls | 78 days ago
1998 Audi A6
Worst 1998 A6 electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- battery drained1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash3
- NHTSA: Electrical System2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Audi A6 Model Years
Curious how the 1998 A6 compares to other years?
Check out our Audi A6 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the A6.