9.9

1998 Audi A6 seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Audi A6:

1998 Audi A6 Owner Comments

Feb 152008

A6 6-cyl

I have an 1998 Audi A6, 2.8L, V6, quattro, avant with a 115000 mls and my cars's rear seat, seat belt in (the middle passenger "belt shape, one") seat stop working and it is stuck in its open position about 15"-16" out. After talking to the Audi dealer near home they said, yeah not working but sorry out of warranty, I asked is this a safety issue for this car" they said no! its not! I am not sure about that. Is that ok a seat belt in rear seat hardly used by me break so easy?! I have seen many parents use this seat belt to secure there child's car seat to the car's seat" thank you.

- Hooksett, NH, USA