4.1

2002 Audi A6 brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Audi A6:

2002 Audi A6 Owner Comments

Apr 192005

A6 8-cyl

I am the owner of a 2002 Audi A6 4.2. this is the second exact make and model that I have owned. My complaint is two fold. First and foremost, this particular Audi has no rear brake pad wear sensor. Both vehicles I owned had rear brake failure. The second vechicle I had the idea to continously check the rear brakes. I feel that the ntsha should look in to Audi and the lack of a brake failure waring system. Secondly, the first failure I have was completely covered by warranty. The current car was not covered. Audi has unilaterally chaged ther warranty policy. The have decided no long to warranty wearable parts. For the record the warrant stated that wearable brake parts are covered.

- Oklahoma City, OK, USA