2014 Audi A6 accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Audi A6:

2014 Audi A6 Owner Comments

Jan 092015

A6

Good afternoon, first I would like for you to recall the number of cases where police officers were getting cancerous tumors in their necks due to the radar units being mounted on the back or front dash board back in the late 1970's and early 1980's. also the number of incidents where the police officers were getting testicular cancer from putting the radar guns between their legs when they were not using them. I have a radar wave detection device in my automobile. When I am near a late model Audi [ up to 1/8 of a mile], my detection device alerts me that a "K" band radar wave is detected.. so my question is simple. Are the side motion detection devices now being installed in Audi and other makes safe for the general public, not just the Audi customers? Audi is aware of the issue. Thanks you

- Hampton, NH, USA