6.4

2014 Audi A6 body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Audi A6:

2014 Audi A6 Owner Comments

May 042015

A6 6-cyl

I was driving down the ramp towards the highway to enter onto toll road 73 when my sunroof just exploded. I was not driving under anything so nothing dropped from the air. I called the Audi dealership and indicated I did not know how that could happen but asked if any other Audi customers had reported anything similar and they said it was the first they had ever heard of it. I did a quick google search and have learned that other Audi customers have experienced the same thing. My concern is it was loud and fortunately I was able to maintain control of the vehicle while glass was showering down on me. It was very loud - like an explosion when it happened.

- San Clemente, CA, USA