- August 13: Former Audi and VW 'Clean Diesel' Owners/Lessees File Lawsuit news | 3 days ago
- July 9: Audi Recalls Q3 SUVs Over Brake Light Problems recalls | 38 days ago
- July 9: Millions of Cars May Be At Risk of Gas Leaks investigations | 38 days ago
- July 7: Justice Department Charges Former Audi Manager news | 40 days ago
- June 4: Audi and Porsche Under the Gun at Home in Germany news | 73 days ago
NHTSA — Service Brakes Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 3rd generation A8 got off to a slow start. Really slow, like "limp home" slow thanks to leaking antifreeze frying the engine's control modules. Thankfully the problem was recalled in September 2016.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 300 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.