2.6

2011 Audi Q5 body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2011 Audi Q5:

2011 Audi Q5 Owner Comments

Apr 142014

Q5

I purchased a certified preowned Audi Q5 last March 2013. The vehicle was running fine. No problems or concerns. I took the vehicle to an Audi dealer in February 2014 for an annual service and also in March 2014 for my yearly inspection/emissions testing. On April 2014, I had loss the vehicle due to an unknown fire that had started in the car. Yes, my car was engulfed in fire! prior to this fire, I had no problems or messages on my dashboard or smelled smoke while I had drove the car. The car was running fine up until that day. I have no idea what happened to my vehicle. The insurance company had investigated this vehicle, and they stated that arson was not the blame for the fire. They R/O an electrical issue that might of been the cause of the fire. The insurance company had also researched recalls and manufacturer defects, and they claimed there were no issues. I am completely stunned about this incident. The car was parked all day, and I just can't believe out of nowhere that the car had caught on fire. I've been in contact with the dealer where I purchased the vehicle, and they are as shocked as I am about what happen. Hopefully, I'll get an explanation as to why the vehicle had mysteriously caught on fire.

- Philadelphia, PA, USA