2011 Audi Q5 miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2011 Audi Q5:

2011 Audi Q5 Owner Comments

Apr 012016

Unresolved engine issue. Recall that they will not fix. Unable to trade in vehicle anywhere because of the active recall. Feel trapped in an unsafe 'family' car.

- Fairbanks, AK, USA

Mar 282016

After my Q5 has been in the service department 3 times for the same issue broke down on a very busy highway with my small child on board. My Audi advisor told me to try to bring it to the dealer. We did not make it. Car had to be towed. After 2 weeks, I was advised I needed a new engine at the cost of $14,700. This is after it had been fixed several times before for the same issue. Secondly, it has a recall that has been published and Audi's response to me was the recall repair is not available yet. They are however are working with takata to produce replacement parts. So, again they are jeopardizing mine and my families safety. And the oil consumption is ridiculous. No vehicle should use a quart of oil every 1000 miles. This is an unacceptable company and their responses are all scripted.

- Wolfe City, TX, USA