2012 Audi Q5 engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2012 Audi Q5:

2012 Audi Q5 Owner Comments

Aug 012012

Q5 4-cyl

The distance between the accelerator and brake peddle is inadequate and on multiple instances my foot has gotten stuck. It has gotten stuck while accelerating and also when going to move my foot off the accelerator and onto the brake peddle.

- South Orange , NJ, USA

Jul 142012

Q5 4-cyl

Entering my garage, about halfway in the car suddenly accelerated forward; I had my foot on the brake while entering and immediately pushed down hard, the car skidded and stopped; I immediately put the car in neutral and the engine revved up to between 4000 and 5000 rpms, and then quickly dropped back to normal idle. Just before reaching the house and the garage incident, the car momentarily speeded up and then came back to normal speed. I was going about 15 mph and it all happened so suddenly I didn't realize what had happened. It wasn't until the garage incident that I realized what had happened out on the street.

- Port Ludlow, WA, USA