2012 Audi Q5 fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2012 Audi Q5:

2012 Audi Q5 Owner Comments

Oct 062015

Drive 2012 Audi Q5 2.0T premium plus. I was driving back home and malfunction indicator light (mil) showed up. The engine is making whistling sound. I took my car to Audi dealership and they informed me that the high pressure fuel pump and some other parts would need replacement. I got a letter from Audi about warranty extension for fuel injector to 120K miles. As per the dealership, this is a different issue. When researched online, this is a very known issue and alot of Audi 2.0T engines have come up with this issue. My car just went out of warranty and is at 54K miles, this is upsetting that such a known issue and I've to pay for this.

- Norwood, MA, USA

Aug 012012

Q5 4-cyl

The distance between the accelerator and brake peddle is inadequate and on multiple instances my foot has gotten stuck. It has gotten stuck while accelerating and also when going to move my foot off the accelerator and onto the brake peddle.

- South Orange , NJ, USA