7.5

2012 Audi Q5 fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2012 Audi Q5:

2012 Audi Q5 Owner Comments

Feb 092016

Q5

The contact owns a 2012 Audi Q5. The contact received notification of NHTSA campaign numbers: 16V660000 (fuel system) and 16V078000 (air bags). The parts to do the repairs were unavailable. The contact stated that the manufacturer exceeded a reasonable amount of time for the recall repairs. The manufacturer was made aware of the issues. The contact had not experienced a failure. VIN tool confirms parts not available. Parts distribution disconnect.

- Southpole, NY, USA

Jan 132017

Q5

Takata recall - this recall was started in February of 2016 yet I was never informed by Audi that my vehicle needed the air bag fixed and the Audi website states that a solution is still pending. I also have a second recall related to the fuel pump that began in September of 2016. I need to know if the vehicle can already be fixed for the takata recall and until what date I have to take it to an Audi dealer for repair.

- Miami, FL, USA

Feb 092016

Q5

The contact owns a 2012 Audi Q5. The contact received notification of NHTSA campaign numbers: 16V660000 (fuel system, gasoline) and 16V078000 (air bags); however, the part to do the repair was unavailable. The contact stated that the manufacturer exceeded a reasonable amount of time for the recall repair. The manufacturer was made aware of the issue. The contact had not experienced a failure. VIN tool confirms parts not available.

- Lavallette, NJ, USA

Nov 222016

Q5

Takata recall. The contact owns a 2012 Audi Q5. The contact received notification of NHTSA campaign numbers: 16V078000 (air bags) and 16V660000 (fuel system, gasoline). However, the parts to do the repairs were unavailable. The contact stated that the manufacturer exceeded a reasonable amount of time for the recall repair. The manufacturer was made aware of the issue. The contact had not experienced a failure. VIN tool confirms parts not available.

- Grand Prairie, TX, USA

Oct 272016

Q5

I have already filled the online form about my vehicle but will also send to Audi care wa1dkafp8ca096667 I had low oil pressure warning at 32000 miles and was towed. I was told when I went for the first time for low oil pressure, they thought may be the oil switch was at fault and I had to pay for it with just 32000 miles on it oil pressure low warning came back again with starting the engine on the driveway. Had to tow it back to jack ingram in montgomery and now was told its the seal of the crank shaft at fault. I think its a saftey issue with warning I cant drive warning onstranded on the street. I request you all to look inti oil leak from cramshaft thanks dinesh

- Midland City, AL, USA

Oct 152016

Q5

Takata recall. I am afraid to drive this vehicle. Something I am paying a lot of hard earned money for may potentially kill me. I can't sell this vehicle without paying a large amount to cover the difference of what I owe on it. How do I get this problem fixed or sell without owing money?

- Boulder, CO, USA

Oct 062015

Q5

Drive 2012 Audi Q5 2.0T premium plus. I was driving back home and malfunction indicator light (mil) showed up. The engine is making whistling sound. I took my car to Audi dealership and they informed me that the high pressure fuel pump and some other parts would need replacement. I got a letter from Audi about warranty extension for fuel injector to 120K miles. As per the dealership, this is a different issue. When researched online, this is a very known issue and alot of Audi 2.0T engines have come up with this issue. My car just went out of warranty and is at 54K miles, this is upsetting that such a known issue and I've to pay for this.

- Norwood, MA, USA

Aug 012012

Q5 4-cyl

The distance between the accelerator and brake peddle is inadequate and on multiple instances my foot has gotten stuck. It has gotten stuck while accelerating and also when going to move my foot off the accelerator and onto the brake peddle.

- South Orange , NJ, USA